The Missouri Recovery Network held its annual strategic planning session April 23 and 24 in Jefferson City. One of the major accomplishments of the MRN staff and Board of Directors at this session was updating the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
Although the basic principles of the organization haven’t changed, the Board of Directors and staff took this opportunity to revisit MRN’s goals and mission, and revise our statements of purpose in a succinct and easily understandable way. The new mission, vision, and values are below, as well here on our website.
Mission: Promote awareness of substance use disorders and strengthen recovery
Vision: Eliminate barriers to recovery for all affected by substance use disorders
Values: We believe…
- In the transformational change of recovery for individuals and families
- In working collaboratively with others to eliminate barriers
- There are multiple pathways to recovery
- In building leaders and empowering individuals
- In mobilizing the recovery community
- In commitment to excellence